Bangladesh Jute Research Institute Job Circular 2022 has been published. The company will hire 15 people in 3 categories or positions. Both males and females can apply for those posts. Residents of which districts can apply for this job, what is the minimum educational qualification for application? Interested candidates should read the complete circular carefully to know the details about the application process. Visit our website circularall.com to be the first to read all kinds of news including Government job news, NGO job news, Education related notifications.
Bangladesh Jute Research Institute Job Circular 2022 at a glance:
|Job type:||Gov Job|
|District:||All districts will be able to apply|
|Name of the employer organization:||Bangladesh Jute Research Institute|
|Educational Qualifications:||Graduation and Ph.D. in a related field from any reputed institution|
|Minimum age of the candidate||Age at most 42 years|
|Application start date:||24 July 2022|
|Application deadline:||22 August 2022|
|Application Process:||Director General, Bangladesh Jute Research Institute (BJRI), Manik Mia Avenue, Dhaka-1207|
|Application medium:||By post|
Details of the post mentioned in Bangladesh Jute Research Institute Job Circular 2022:
Post Name: Chief Scientific Officer
No. of Posts: 1
Qualification: 12 years experience with Ph.D. in a related field or 15 years experience in related work with B.Sc.(Agri)/ B.Sc.(Tech)/ MS/ M.Sc. 10 published original research articles are preferred. Experience is relaxable in the case of higher educational qualifications.
Age: Minimum 42 years.
Pay Scale: Rs.56,500-74,400 (Grade-3)
Post Name: Chief Scientific Officer
No. of Posts: 6
Qualification: Seven years of experience with a Ph.D. in a related field or B.Sc (Agri)/ B.Sc.(Tech)/ MS/ MSc with 10 years of experience with contribution to related work. Eight published original research articles are preferred. Experience is relaxable in the case of higher educational qualifications.
Age: Minimum 39 years.
Pay Scale: Rs.50,000-71,200 (Grade-IV)
Post Name: Senior Scientific Officer
No. of Posts: 8
Qualification: 12 years experience with Ph.D. in a related field or B.Sc (Agri)/ B.Sc (Tech)/ MS/ MSc with 5 years experience in related work. Publication of three published original research articles is preferred
Age: Minimum 35 years.
Pay Scale: Rs.35,500-67,010
Bangladesh Jute Research Institute Job Circular 2022
Rules for applying for Bangladesh Jute Research Institute Job Circular 2022:
Interested candidates should send the application form by post. Address to which application should be sent: Director General, Bangladesh Jute Research Institute (BJRI), Manik Mia Avenue, Dhaka-1207. Providing incorrect or false information in the application form will be considered a rejection of the application form. So before sending the application form must be verified.
Bangladesh Jute Research Institute Job Circular 2022 Application Start Date:
Applications can be submitted from 24 July 2022.
Bangladesh Jute Research Institute Job Circular 2022 Application Deadline:
Applications can be submitted till 22 August 2022.
Bangladesh Jute Research Institute Job Circular 2022 Application Term and Condition:
- Memorandum No. 05.110.0000.00.00.089.14-01 dated 29-12-2014 of Administration-1 Branch of the Ministry of Public Administration to the candidate.
- The application should be made in the model application form. The model application form on the Ministry of Public Administration website (http://old.mopa.gov.bd/uploads/2017/archive/forms/admin1-2014-01.PDF) and BJRI website (www.bjri.gov.bd) can be found at
- Candidates should reach the application directly/by mail to Director General, Bangladesh Jute Research Institute, Manik Mia Avenue, Dhaka-1207 during office hours from 24-07-2022 to 22-08-2022. Candidates for employment in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Institutions should reach the application form through the appropriate authority within the stipulated time. In this case, no advance copy of the application form will be accepted. No application (by post or in person) will be accepted after the scheduled date and time.
- Candidates will be evaluated according to National Agricultural Research System (NARS) guidelines. In that context, Specific Assessment Form 04 (four) breadth (with attachments) should be submitted along with the application form. Specific assessment forms can be downloaded and collected from BJRI’s website (www.bjri.gov.bd) and BARC’s website (www.barc.gov.bd).
Bangladesh Jute Research Institute Job Circular 2022, Application Fee:
- The applicant has to submit a bank draft/pay-order (irrevocable) in favor of the Director General, Bangladesh Jute Research Institute from any branch of Sonali Bank with the value of Tk 500/ (Five Hundred).
Bangladesh Jute Research Institute Job Circular 2022, General Term:
- The name of the post and district should be mentioned clearly on the envelope of the application form.
- After scrutinizing all the applications received, only the eligible candidates will be released the admit card for the oral test.
- Applicants will not be paid any TA/DA for appearing in the oral test.
- All government rules/orders/quotas (where applicable) and formalities related to recruitment will be followed for recruitment to the said posts.
- Legal action will be taken if the applicant conceals any information and it is later discovered. 10. If a candidate is not a citizen of Bangladesh or marries or commits to marrying a person who is not a citizen of Bangladesh.
- Nor shall he be considered eligible to apply if he has been convicted by a criminal court on charges of moral turpitude or has been dismissed from the service of any government or autonomous institution or local authority.
- This recruitment notification was published in light of the Ministry of Agriculture’s memorandum No. 12.00.0000.063.11.001.17 (Part-1).205 dated 18-07-2022.
- Defective/incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reason.
- The decision of the appointing authority in the matter of recruitment shall be final.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease as per the reality
Bangladesh Jute Research Institute Job Circular 2022, Sending Documents:
- Candidate’s name, father’s/husband’s name, mother’s name, permanent address, current address, nationality, religion, date of birth, age, name of his district, educational qualification, and experience (if any) should be mentioned in the application form.
- Original copies of all the certificates have to be displayed during the oral examination and an attested set of photocopies of all the certificates along with a print copy of the application form filled online has to be submitted.
- The permanent address mentioned in the job application form, the chairman of the concerned Union Parishad in support of his district and nationality
- Attested copy of Citizenship Certificate and National Identity Card (Voter ID Card) or Birth Registration Certificate issued by the Mayor of the Municipal Council/Ward Commissioner/Councilor of the City Corporation (mentioning his district).
- If the candidate is a son/daughter of freedom fighter/martyr freedom fighter certificate (ministry certificate, Bamus certificate), release message/gazette number and date and son/daughter of freedom fighter/martyr freedom fighter/martyr freedom fighter with the above documents Certificate issued by the Chairman of the concerned Union Parishad/Mayor of the Municipality/Ward Commissioner/Councilor of the City Corporation.
- The national identity card of the candidate and his/her parents must be displayed during the oral examination.