Barisal Palli Bidyut Samiti-2 Job Circular 2022 has been published. The company will hire 1 person in 1 category or position. Only males can apply for those posts. Residents of which districts can apply for this job, what is the minimum educational qualification for application? Interested candidates should read the complete circular carefully to know the details about the application process. Visit our website circularall.com to be the first to read all kinds of news including Government job news, NGO job news, Education related notifications.
Barisal Palli Bidyut Samiti-2 Job Circular 2022 at a Glance:
|Job type:||Non-gov Job|
|District:||See notification pictures|
|Name of the employer organization:||Barisal Palli Bidyut Samiti-2|
|Educational Qualifications:||To be able to read and write Bengali fluently and read the minimum English words and numbers|
|Minimum age of the candidate||Age at most 45 years|
|Application start date:||23 June 2022|
|Application deadline:||7 July 2022|
|Application Process:||General Manager, Barisal Palli Bidyut Samiti-2, Pay: Cadet College, Barisal|
|Application medium:||By post|
Details of the post mentioned in Barisal Palli Bidyut Samiti-2 Job Circular 2022:
Position Name: Driver
A number of posts: 1.
Salary scale: Salary scale according to POBIS salary structure 2016 16,600-41,950 TK.
- To be able to read and write Bengali fluently and read the minimum English words and numbers.
- Must have adequate ability to read guidelines, and directions, understand signs and read full reports and schedules.
- The candidate must have a valid driving license issued by the BRTA and attach a ‘Dam’ with the attested copy of the license.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 05 (five) years of experience in maintenance work including driving in any large government and commercial enterprise governed by government autonomy.
- The tenure of the said establishments after obtaining the driving license will be considered as the tenure of experience.
- Certificates should be submitted along with the application form by the head of the concerned institution as to why no major accident has occurred in the last 3 (three) years.
- Candidates have to pass the driving test in the presence of a representative of BREB.
Age: 18 to 45 years.
Barisal Palli Bidyut Samiti-2 Job Circular 2022 Candidates from all the districts can apply:
- Cox’s Bazar,
- Thakurgaon district premises can apply.
Rules for applying for Barisal Palli Bidyut Samiti-2 Job Circular 2022:
Interested candidates should send the application form by post. Address to which application should be sent: General Manager, Barisal Palli Bidyut Samiti-2, Pay Cadet College, Barisal. Providing incorrect or false information in the application form will be considered a rejection of the application form. So before sending the application form must be verified.
Barisal Palli Bidyut Samiti-2 Job Circular 2022 Application Start Date:
Applications can be submitted from 22 June 2022.
Barisal Palli Bidyut Samiti-2 Job Circular 2022 Application Deadline:
Applications can be submitted by 14 July 2022.
Barisal Palli Bidyut Samiti-2Job Circular 2022 Application Term and Condition:
- Candidates should download the application from the website of Barisal Palli Bidyut Samiti-2) or collect it from the headquarters of Barisal Palli Bidyut Samiti-2 by hand.
- Properly filled, the application form should be sent to the General Manager, Barisal Palli Bidyut Samiti-2, Pay Cadet College, Barisal, or by courier service during office hours by 07/07/2022.
- The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18-45 years on 7-07-2022 AD. Sons-daughters / sons of heroic freedom fighters/martyrs
- The age limit for daughters, sons, and daughters with disabilities is relaxed up to 32 years.
- No affidavit of age proof will be admissible.
Barisal Palli Bidyut Samiti-2 Job Circular 2022, Sending method of application form:
- Candidate’s handwritten application on white paper
- (a) Candidate’s name,
- (b) Father’s / husband’s name,
- (c) Mother’s name,
- (d) Permanent address,
- (e) Current address,
- (f) Nationality,
- (g) Religion,
- (h) Date of Birth,
- (i) Age as of 7/7/2022,
- (j) Educational Qualification,
- (k) National Identity Card / Birth Registration Number,
- (L) Other experiences (if any) should be mentioned: The application form should reach the office of the undersigned by courier service or post by 7/7/2022 A.D. at 5.00 pm. Applications received after that date will not be accepted in any way.
Candidates who have passed the written test must show an original copy of the following documents during practical (if applicable) and oral test and attested by first class Gazetted Officer (in case of attestation must have sealed with a clear name, title, and name of attesting officer 01 (one) set copy To submit:
- (A) Applicant’s copy;
- (B) all certificates / temporary certificates as proof of educational qualification;
- (C) the original citizenship certificate issued by the mayor/chairman of the union council;
- (D) National Identity Card / Birth Registration Certificate;
- (E) certificate of character;
- (F) In the case of candidates applying for the rational quota (sons and daughters of heroic freedom fighters/martyrs or sons and daughters of heroic freedom fighters/sons and daughters of heroic freedom fighters) given by the Ministry of Liberation War Affairs as per the latest policy of the government freedom Fighter Certificate;
- (G) If the applicant is a son or daughter of Birmuktiyaddha / Shaheed Birmuktiyaddha or son or daughter of Birmuktiyaddha / Shaheed Birmuktiyaddha, the first-class Gazetted Officer or the Chairman of the concerned Union Parishad or the Mayor of the Municipality
- (H) Certificate / Evidence prescribed by the Government for the relevant quota in case of an application for other quotas; Certificate of Character issued by a Gazetted Officer of 1st Class.
- (I) In favor of Barisal Palli Bidyut Samiti-2, pay Rs. 100,000 (one hundred) at Rupali Bank Ltd., Rahmatpur branch. Order. Must be attached with a bank draft or cross pastel order application. Attested copy of driving license Attested photocopy of experience certificate
Barisal Palli Bidyut Samiti-2 Job Circular 2022, Another term and condition:
- From the date of publication of the notification till the time of appointment, if any district quota is filled through promotion, the application of the candidates of that district will not be considered. It is to be noted that in the case of Niyaz, the latest instructions of the government regarding the quota rules and regulations will be followed properly.
- The quota fixed by the government will be maintained for the children of freedom fighters / martyred freedom fighters.
- However, in this case, the candidate has to submit an attested copy of the certificate of short freedom fighter/martyr freedom fighter (to be signed and countersigned by the appropriate authority as per government instructions) along with the application form.
- There is no need to apply for the blood of any of the blood directors of the area directors, female directors, and officers/employees of the association or their spouses.
- Candidates will not be given any type of TADA for taking part in the written / oral examination. Candidates must submit the original copy of their educational qualifications and other credentials during the oral examination.
- The decision of the authorities on any matter relating to Niag shall be final.
- There is no need to apply for permanent residents of the area (Babuganj, Banaripara, Uzirpur, Gournadi, Agailjhar) of the district.