Pubali Bank Limited Job Circular 2022 has been published. The company will hire 1 person in 1 category or position. Both males and females can apply for those posts. Residents of which districts can apply for this job, what is the minimum educational qualification for application? Interested candidates should read the complete circular carefully to know the details about the application process. Visit our website circularall.com to be the first to read all kinds of news including Government job news, NGO job news, Education related notifications.
Pubali Bank Limited Job Circular 2022 at a Glance:
|Job type:||Non-gov Job|
|District:||All districts will be able to apply|
|Name of the employer organization:||Pubali Bank Limited|
|Educational Qualifications:||Masters from any reputed institution|
|Minimum age of the candidate||Age at most 45 years|
|Application start date:||30 June 2022|
|Application deadline:||28 July 2022|
|Application Process:||General Manager, Human Resources Division, Pubali Bank Limited, 26 Dilkhusha C/A, Dhaka-1000.|
|Application medium:||By post|
Details of the post mentioned in Pubali Bank Limited Job Circular 2022:
Position Name: Environmental Engineer in the rank of Assistant General Manager/Senior Principal Officer
A number of posts: 1.
Selected candidates will be given a regular scale as per Bank’s rules.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Masters’ degree in Environmental Science/Environmental Engineering having at least 2nd class or equivalent grade from a reputed university approved by Govt./University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh.
- Candidates having 3rd division/ class/ equivalent GPA or CGPA in any of the examinations are not eligible to apply.
- The only published results will be accepted.
- Testimonial for this matter will not be accepted. Candidates with a foreign degree must have the equivalence of foreign degrees from the University Grants Commission of Bangladesh.
- At least 10 (ten) years’ industrial experience for AGM and at least 08 (eight) years’ industrial experience for SPO (preferably with infrastructure, manufacturing, or agribusiness industry) in first-hand implementation of the environmental management systems and undertaking audits.
- A good understanding of the environment, labor, industrial health, and safety-related laws of the country is a must.
- Candidates with experience in implementing any certifications such as ISO, OHSAS, or international good industry practices (such as IFC/ World Bank/ ADB/ JICA DFID, etc.) will have an added advantage.
Pubali Bank Limited Job Circular 2022 Basic Knowledge of Candidates:
- Computer literacy is a must with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel.
- Strong communication skills in both Bengali and English. Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Multi-tasking ability.
- Not over, 45 (forty-five years as of 30 June 2022 for the rank of Assistant General
- Not over, 40 (forty) years as of 30 June 2022 for the rank of Senior Principal Officer.
- No affidavit in respect of age will be acceptable.
- The age limit may be relaxed for highly deserving candidates.
Candidates from all the districts can apply:
All districts can apply.
Rules for applying for Pubali Bank Limited Job Circular 2022:
Interested candidates should send the application form by post. Address to which application should be sent: General Manager, Human Resources Division, Pubali Bank Limited, 26 Dilkhusha C/A, Dhaka-1000. Providing incorrect or false information in the application form will be considered a rejection of the application form. So before sending the application form must be verified.
Pubali Bank Limited Job Circular 2022 Application Start Date:
Applications can be submitted from 30 June 2022.
Pubali Bank Limited Job Circular 2022 Application Deadline:
Applications can be submitted till 28 July 2022.
Pubali Bank Limited Job Circular 2022 Application Term and Condition:
- To be responsible for the evaluation of environmental and social risks associated with the
- lending operations of the Bank and its international operations.
- To be responsible for ensuring that the environmental and social risk management system (ESMS/SEMS) is implemented across the institution and financial products.
- To ensure that the procedures in the environmental and social risk assessment systems are aligned to and integrated with the credit risk management process.
- To ensure adequate E&S due diligence is done on high-risk and complex transactions in line with the SEMS guidelines and IFC Performance Standards, which includes undertaking site visits, consultations and discussions with relevant stakeholders, and review of documents to evaluate the E&S risk associated with the transactions and propose relevant mitigation plans.
- To be responsible for negotiating and agreeing on the mitigation plans with the borrowers and covenanting the same in the legal agreements. To ensure that the risks are escalated appropriately to the relevant decision-making authority as per the credit process and the ESMS/SEMS and maintain adequate documentation thereof.
- To monitor and record progress on critical E&S conditions of financing/mitigation plans.
- To ensure that the staff responsible for implementing ESMS/SEMS procedures or are part of the risk management process are adequately trained from time to time.
- Any incorrect/fake information found later, will cancel the candidature.
- All applications will be treated on merit and with strict confidentiality.
- Certificates of different examinations submitted by the candidates to the Bank will be verified
from the respective institutions and any discrepancy found in the documents will be severely
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a Written Test/ Interview.
- No TA DA will be applicable for this purpose.
- Interested candidates, who meet the requirements of the position, are encouraged to apply with their CV, clearly mentioning the role in the cover letter and recent passport size colored photograph, and attested copies of all academic, professional & experience certificates to the General Manager, Human Resources Division, Pubali Bank Limited, 26 Dilkhusha C/A, Dhaka-1000. The deadline for receiving applications is 28 July 2022.
- Management of the Bank reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Pubali Bank Limited Job Circular 2022 PDF/Circular Image:
Pubali Bank Limited Job Circular 2022 PDF/Circular Image:
Company Name: Pubali Bank Limited.
Address: HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION Head Office, Level 4, 26 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Tel: 88 02 9551614 (PABX), 88 02 9552385