Dhaka University Energy Institute Job Circular 2022 has been published. The company will hire 1 person in 1 category or position. Both males and females can apply for those posts. Residents of which districts can apply for this job, what is the minimum educational qualification for application? Interested candidates should read the complete circular carefully to know the details about the application process. Visit our website circularall.com to be the first to read all kinds of news including Government job news, NGO job news, Education related notifications.
Dhaka University Energy Institute Job Circular 2022 at a glance:
|Job type:||Gov Job|
|District:||All districts will be able to apply|
|Name of the employer organization:||Dhaka University Energy Institute|
|Educational Qualifications:||Graduation/Ph.D from any reputed institution|
|Minimum age of the candidate||Not mentioned|
|Application start date:||14 July 2022|
|Application deadline:||8 August 2022|
|Application Process:||Register, Dhaka University Energy Institute, Nilkhet, Dhaka-1000|
|Application medium:||By post|
Details of the post mentioned in Dhaka University Energy Institute Job Circular 2022:
Department: Energy Institute
Position Name: Assistant Professor
No. of Posts: 1.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,500-67,010 (Grade-6).
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Interested Candidates must have SSC and H.Sc. First Class or CGPA in Applied Materials and Electronics/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical and Electronic Engineering with a minimum of 4.25 out of 5.00 in First Division or GPA in Honors and Masters Examination- In this case, a minimum of 3.50 out of 4.00 or an equivalent degree from a foreign university should be obtained.
- The candidate should have at least 3 (three) years of teaching at the university level and there should be 3 (three) research articles in recognized research journals with research experience.
- Educational qualification is relaxable for experience and expertise as a teacher at MS level in Renewable Energy and special contribution in other areas of the University, especially in overall education and co-curricular activities of the students.
- Other qualifications being equal, Ph.D. Degree holders may be given preference.
Rules for applying for Dhaka University Energy Institute Job Circular 2022:
Interested candidates should send the application form by post. Address to which application should be sent: Register, Dhaka University, Nilkhet, Dhaka -1000, Bangladesh. Providing incorrect or false information in the application form will be considered a rejection of the application form. So before sending the application form must be verified.
Dhaka University Energy Institute Job Circular 2022
Dhaka University Energy Institute Job Circular 2022 Application Start Date:
Applications can be submitted from 14 July 2022.
Dhaka University Energy Institute Job Circular 2022 Application Deadline:
Applications can be submitted till 8 August 2022.
Dhaka University Energy Institute Job Circular 2022 Application Term and Condition:
- Interested Candidates must have paid 750/- (seven hundred and fifty) rupees payable in favor of the Registrar along with pay order/bank draft along with 8 (eight) copies of attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and experience proof to the Director, Shakti Institute, University of Dhaka, Dhaka- by 08.08.2022 1000 should be reached. Employed candidates must send applications through proper authority.
Dhaka University Energy Institute Job Circular 2022 Sending Documents:
- Candidate’s name, father’s / husband’s name, mother’s name, permanent address, current address, nationality, religion, date of birth, age, name of his district, educational qualification, and experience (if any) should be mentioned in the application form.
- Original copies of all the certificates have to be displayed during the oral examination and an attested set of photocopies of all the certificates along with a print copy of the application form filled online has to be submitted.
- The permanent address mentioned in the job application form, the chairman of the concerned Union Parishad in support of his district and nationality
- Attested copy of Citizenship Certificate and National Identity Card (Voter ID Card) or Birth Registration Certificate issued by the Mayor of the Municipal Council/Ward Commissioner/Councilor of the City Corporation (mentioning his district).
- If the candidate is a son/daughter of freedom fighter/martyr freedom fighter certificate (ministry certificate, Bamus certificate), release message/gazette number and date and son/daughter of freedom fighter/martyr freedom fighter/martyr freedom fighter with the above documents Certificate issued by the Chairman of the concerned Union Parishad/Mayor of the Municipality/Ward Commissioner/Councilor of the City Corporation.
- The national identity card of the candidate and his / her parents must be displayed during the oral examination.
- In the case of Niagara, the latest decision of the government regarding quotas will be followed.
- All attestations/certifications must be executed by a Gazetted Officer of the first class.
- The Authority reserves the right to reduce/increase the number of posts and to cancel/amend the notification.
- Written, oral and practical (if applicable) examinations will be conducted for the mentioned posts as per the notification.
- Candidates who pass the examination will be considered eligible for the oral examination.