This guide will help you get Relicanth in Pokemon Go! Relicanth is a rare type of Pokémon that can be found in the wild, but only if you have the right items. It has a special ability called “Petrify” which makes it immune to all moves except for its own move. This means that you can use any other move on it and it won’t do anything.
Relicanth is one of the hardest Pokémon to catch in the game because it requires specific items to make sure that you are able to capture it. If you don’t have these items, then your chances of catching this Pokémon are very low.
Is relicanth a good Pokemon to use in Gen 3?
Yes, Relicanth is a great Pokémon to use in Gen 3. It’s a strong physical attacker with high attack stats and a decent amount of HP. It also has access to the powerful move “Petrify” which allows it to be immune to most attacks besides itself.
Is relicanth still in the Pacific Island region?
No, Relicanth was removed from the Pacific Island Region. You’ll need to travel to the Hoenn Region to find Relicanth.
What is the evolution of relicanth?
The evolution of Relicanth is known as Relicape. It evolves into Relicape when it levels up.
How many times can I evolve relicanth?
You can only evolve relicanth once. Once you’ve evolved relicanth, it cannot be evolved again.
Can relicanth learn new moves?
Yes, relicanth can learn new moves like “Brick Break”.
Where to find relicanth: specific locations and tips
If you want to know where to find relicanth, here are some places you should visit:
– The Battle Tower (Hoenn) – Located at the top of Mt. Coronet, this tower is where you can battle against other trainers to earn EXP and level up.
– The Gym Leader’s Castle (Kanto) – Located at the bottom of Route 1, this castle is where you can challenge gym leaders to earn more EXP and level up.
– The Safari Zone (Kalos) – Located near the entrance of the Kalos region, this zone is where you can catch wild Pokémon.
– The Lumiose City Museum (X & Y) – Located inside the museum, there is an exhibit featuring Relicanth.
– The National Park (Y) – Located in the middle of the park, there is a statue of Relicanth.
– The Poké Mart (Y) – Located next to the statue, there is a small shop selling Relicanth merchandise.
– The Pokémon Center (Y) – Located inside the center, there is a display case showing off Relicanth.
– When you’re trying to catch a Pokémon, try to stay close to the ground so that you can see what’s going on around you.
– Try to avoid using the GPS feature on your phone while playing Pokémon GO. It may cause issues with the app.
– Use the map feature on your phone instead.
– Don’t forget to bring along a friend or family member who knows how to play the game.
How to Get Relicanth in Pokemon Go: the best strategies
There are several ways to get Relicanth in the game. Here are some of the best strategies:
1. Catch a lot of different Pokémon
This strategy involves catching a variety of different Pokémon. By doing this, you increase your chances of getting a Relicanth.
2. Train a lot of different types of Pokémon
By training multiple types of Pokémon, you increase your chances to get a Relicanth. For example, if you train one Grass type Pokémon, then another Grass type Pokémon, you have a better chance of getting a Relicanthan if you trained just one Grass type Pokémon.
3. Level up quickly
By leveling up quickly, you increase your chances for getting a Relicanth because you will be able to evolve it faster. To do this, you must complete all of the challenges in the game.
4. Be patient
This strategy works well if you don’t mind waiting for a long time before getting a Relicanth since it takes a long time to evolve.
5. Trade for a Relicanth
If you trade for a Relicanth, you will receive a much higher amount than if you caught it yourself. However, trading for a Relicanth also requires a lot of patience.
6. Wait until the next update
The next update for Pokémon GO includes a new Legendary Pokémon called Relicanth. This means that you’ll have a better chance of finding a Relicanth when the update comes out.
7. Complete a special event
A special event is coming soon. During this event, you will have a better chance of obtaining a Relicanth. You should check back often to find out about any upcoming events.
8. Buy a Lucky Egg
If you buy a lucky egg, you will have a greater chance of receiving a Relicanth. In order to get a lucky egg, you need to collect 3,000 coins. Once you’ve collected enough coins, you can purchase a lucky egg from Professor Willow.
9. Play more
Playing more increases your chances of getting a rare Pokémon like Relicanth.
10. Stay active
Staying active helps you obtain more items and experience points. These items help you level up quicker and earn you more money.
11. Keep track of your progress
You can keep track of your progress by checking your profile page.
What to do with relicanth: what are its uses?
Relicanth has many uses. Some of these uses include:
1. A good way to make money
You can use Relicanth to make money. If you sell it for a high price, you can make a lot of money.
2. An alternative to other legendary Pokémon
If you want an alternative to other legendary Pokémon, you can use Relicanth as a substitute.
3. A great partner
Relicanth is a great partner for people who love to travel. It’s easy to catch, so you won’t have to worry about losing it.
4. A powerful Pokémon
Relicanth is very strong. It can learn moves such as Thunder Wave and Confuse Ray.
5. A good starter Pokémon
Relicanth makes a good starter Pokémon. It can learn moves like Sleep Talk and Recover.
In conclusion, I hope that you learned something new today. I would recommend that you try to follow some or all of these tips. They may not work for everyone, but they might work for you. Good luck!